les bon temps rouler. Let the good times roll. The motto
of a city that knows how to host a party. Now couple that
with a historic relationship to Bourbon, world-renowned
food, music and culture. The result – the THIRD
annual New Orleans
Bourbon Festival – March
20, 21, 22, and 23, 2019!
New Orleans Bourbon Festival’s mission is to provide
our attendees with an opportunity to enjoy exceptional
Bourbon and cuisine surrounded by the charm and culture
of New Orleans.
We will do this by:
- Inviting the finest Bourbon distilleries and
- Working with the Distilleries to bring to life our 2019
- Providing the most experienced and relevant speakers.
- Continuing to highlight“Women in Bourbon”.
- Recruiting event sponsors with missions similar to our
judging event, educational seminars, the Bourbon Brunch
and our Partron Party will be hosted by one of our corporate
partners. Our partners, along with associated properties,
will be the preferred lodging for festival revelers.
is the mission of the Kids Can NOLA, Inc. to give back
to our community.
is a not for profit organization designed to benefit the
welfare of children.
Whether it be educational, medical or the general well-being
of a child,
Kids Can NOLA
wants to be there to make that child's life better.